Change can be hard for any business, but it’s better to make the right move before it’s too late.
Our support ticket system allows you to contact us with any queries or issues you are having at any time. It is protected by an SSL encryption, so all credentials submitted this way are protected.
What's included in website migration to Hostinkos?
Further details on migrations to each type of hosting service we offer are below.
- Any requested website should be running correctly on your current provider - any errors being logged or functional issues with the site should be resolved by you before the migration. We will check your site is running correctly once it's migrated - but we won't fix existing issues.
- For full cPanel migration, we guarantee a migration time in less than 24 hours with no more than 5 minutes of downtime. Please keep in mind that partial cPanel migration often takes longer than 24 hours.
- When providing us with your existing hosting credentials, please choose a temporary password that will be used only during this migration process. It will need to be reset once the process is completed. Hostinkos cannot be responsible for any security issues that arise should you choose not to follow this password instruction.
- Hosting migration is guaranteed for cPanel-based hosting accounts and sites created using WordPress. Any manual website migrations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis./p>
- Email accounts only included with cPanel migrations. Non-cPanel migrations may require email to be manually migrated.
- Your account with the old provider should be active for at least 2-5 days after the transfer assistance request submission. Otherwise, we may not be able to finish the transfer of the files on time.
- If for some reason we do not meet our full cPanel migration guarantee, or if you are not completely satisfied with how your migration was managed, we will credit your account with the value of your purchase of shared hosting with Hostinkos.