Is your web site slow or frequently down? Are you unhappy with your current hosting provider’s support service?
If this applies to you, then it’s definitely time to move to Hostinkos. Here are 5 steps to follow for making your moving experience as seamless as possible.
Our support ticket system allows you to contact us with any queries or issues you are having at any time. It is protected by an SSL encryption, so all credentials submitted this way are protected.
Migrations can be requested by opening a support ticket from your Client Area. Further details on migrations to each type of hosting service we offer are below.
- Any requested website should be running correctly on your current provider - any errors being logged or functional issues with the site should be resolved by you before the migration. We will check your site is running correctly once it's migrated - but we won't fix existing issues.
- For full cPanel migration, we guarantee a migration time in less than 24 hours with no more than 15 minutes of downtime. Please keep in mind that partial cPanel migration often takes longer than 24 hours.
- If for some reason we do not meet our full cPanel migration guarantee, or if you are not completely satisfied with how your migration was managed, we will credit your account with the value of your purchase of shared hosting with Hostinkos.
- When providing us with your existing hosting credentials, please choose a temporary password that will be used only during this migration process. It will need to be reset once the process is completed. Hostinkos cannot be responsible for any security issues that arise should you choose not to follow this password instruction.
- Hostinkos is not liable for any loss of data or any other detrimental impact to your site throughout the migration process.
- Hosting migration is guaranteed for cPanel-based hosting accounts and sites created using WordPress. Any manual website migrations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Your account with the old provider should be active for at least 2-5 days after the transfer assistance request submission. Otherwise, we may not be able to finish the transfer of the files on time.
- Email accounts only included with cPanel migrations. Non-cPanel migrations may require email to be manually migrated.
- In order to manage the migration, we require full WHM account access.
- We will restore as many cPanel accounts as you require as long as you provide the cpMove files uploaded to your Hostinkos reseller hosting.
- We will move your primary web site free of charge, further sites can be moved at 5EUR per site.
If there is any information you can't find on our web site or that we have not included here please ask by either calling +38344114409 or by clicking on the live chat icon at the side of the page.Contact Form