Politika e mëposhtme e privatësisë online ka për qëllim të mbrojë dhe sigurojë informacionin personal të identifikueshëm (çdo informacion me të cilin mund të identifikoheni) që ju na ofroni online. Përveç kësaj, Hostinkos nuk do t'ju dërgojë email që nuk keni rënë dakord për të pranuar. Ne mund t'ju dërgojmë periodikisht email duke njoftuar lajme dhe informacione për ngjarjet.
Hostinkos will never sell, rent, lease, or exchange your personal information with other organizations. Hostinkos assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this website will be kept confidential.
Hostinkos is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Hostinkos uses Internet Encryption Software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol, when collecting or transferring sensitive data, such as credit card information. Any information you enter is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public Internet in encrypted form, and then de-encrypted at our server. Once we receive your credit card information, it is accessible only to a small number of trusted Hostinkos employees who have been specially trained in processing this information.
Service Sign-up, User Information:
- Any information provided prior to any registration process, i.e. your email address
- Any information provided during any registration processes, such as your name, company name, phone number, email address, billing address, credit card information, geographic location, or payment information when you call, email, or contact us for support or otherwise when you use our products and/or services.
Website visits, support, and use of services:
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Pages you have viewed
- How you reached our Services
- Any links clicked on to leave our Services
- Whenever you update your information
- Communication with our Organization
- Metadata about your use of our Services
- Any issues you encounter requiring our support's assistance
- Device information of your connection to our website
- Any telephone conversations with our staff, which we may monitor or record
- This data is stored in a variety of means within our infrastructure, such as system log files, databases, and analytics systems
Once provided, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- To provide you with service communications such as invoice reminders, order confirmations, purchased product login details, and customer service messages
- Provide responses to your e-mail or online requests for products, services, support, or information
- Personalize and improve your usability of our websites
- To help better and optimize the performance of Services
- To communicate with you
- Understand and analyze your use of our services
- Identification and prevention of fraud
Hostinkos retains personal information we collect from you, when we have an ongoing legitimate business need in doing so. This includes, but not limited to: providing you with requested services, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When there is no ongoing legitimate business reason to retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize the information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), the following data protection rights pertain to you:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you may do so at any time by emailing email@example.com with your request.
You have the right to be aware if we process personal information about you, and the right to access data we hold about you and information about how we use this data.
You may request that we remove the personal information we have about you for the following reasons:
- You believe that it is no longer necessary to hold your personal information
- You wish to withdraw your consent to process your personal information
- You no longer wish to receive marketing, or for us to use your data
- You believe that your data is being processed unlawfully
Please ensure that you provide as many details as possible in your reasoning for your request, to assist us in the determination of your erasure request.
You may object to the processing of your personal information, ask for hostinkos to restrict the processing of your personal information, or for the portability of your personal information. You may do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
You have the right of opting-out of marketing communications sent by hostinkos at any time, this can be achieved by clicking on the unsubscribe link in marketing emails sent to you. If you wish to opt-out of any other form of marketing, please email email@example.com with your request.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection authority regarding the collection and use of your personal information, this can be achieved by contacting your local data protection authority.
From time to time, we may send a “cookie” to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites.
Many websites place cookies on your hard drive. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Your browser can refuse all cookies or show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 16. We encourage you to become involved with your child's access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected.
To read more about online safety and how to become more involved with your child's online experience, visit the Federal Trade Commission Web site. You may also benefit from the information and resources available on ProtectKids.com.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All online orders are processed through 128 bit SSL encryption to protect your credit card information during your online transaction. All prices and figures are listed in EUR.
See our terms of service page our refund policy.
Hostinkos reserves the right to deactivate or remove any user account provided by www.Hostinkos without notice if the user has provided wrong information or violated common Internet policies, or if the account has been inactive for more than 180 days.
Downloads are solely for personal, non-commercial use. Copies of a download can only be stored on computers or devices owned by the person or entity that purchased the download. Additional licenses of downloads can be purchased from www.hostinkos.com
Please contact us if you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website. For information about your payment or order, please contact us at +383 44 11 44 09. We are available by phone 24/7.